Saturday 23 April 2016

Pet




Pet it is a common word for most of us , almost 80 % family on earth has at least one pet in their home , whether as a guard or as a friends. The question is why so many of us take pert? Don’t we have a real friends already ? Cant we guard our own house? Or is it because of our nature that love watching creature weaker than we are ? even I myself don’t understand why I take pet.


Yea I have a PET ,my pet might not be like what you imagine now .Its not fluffy nor funny ,my pet just like me ! a tough being that will not move even when a tsunami come,and will not break even when its fall from highest ground.


At 2016 I have decide to adopt something as my pet ,after surveying with pet shop,I decide to take Rock as my pet ,yea it’s a stone not an animal and her name is Casey Stoner but I decide to call her rocky . I have live with rocky for more than three month ,so far im very satisfied with her  because she always listen to me and not once has she hurt me.


The best things about rocky


Hmmmm, she is not just a rock, she is rock with brown strip and a unique body shape plus  a curve here and there,added with her perfect sharp nose at a perfect angle just like Angelina Jolie.


Actually,


I have been thinking day and night ,should I find someone for rocky?. Three month ago I separated rocky from her family ,friends and maybe lover and she just accept it without being angry with me .Rocky and me are the same ,its hard on the outside ,but once you know her you can see that she is fluffy on the inside.


I think i might have seen Rocky Future lover at parking lot near my hostel ,seem like a nice guy.


Oh damn ,Rocky Pregnant!!!! Must be that guy from parking lot, just like I guest!!


Oh damn again!! That guy is a bad guy he left rocky after a few days.


This is a picture of rocky giving birth to Sylvester stallone ,her only child that I call rocking.



After all my time spend with rocky she will be my one and only pet,


I LOVE YOU ROCKY!!!



As  you can see adopting a pet can give you and experience that no one can get, pet are just like us human they feel joy ,sad and bored its does not matter what type you chose as a pet as long as its suit you best .

No comments:

Post a Comment