Tuesday 12 April 2016


INTERESTING PLACE

          Hello dear friends. Welcome back to the Kiseki no Jidai. It's been a long time since I didn't update this blog. Well today is your lucky day because I'm gonna tell you the most interesting place to visit for me and to you too. Before this I has post something about dreams and love. As you can see the main topic for the post is about japanese idols and anime. So as conclusion, it is about JAPAN. The most interesting place on this planet Earth is Japan, the land of sunrise. I want to go to Tokyo because it is the most popular place because it has many modern city and beautiful culture. If I go to Tokyo, the first place that I want to visit is Akihabara. Akihabara is an electronic town and the birth home of anime.

AKIHABARA


           
          It also the place of the popular national idol, AKB48. You may refers to the post that I update before. At Akihabara, we can buy anime things such as anime DVD, merchandise, anime figure and many more anime related stuff.

I want to have all of this!!!


           It also the heavens for gamers around the world because popular games such as Super Mario, Digimon, Pokemon and many more was developed at here.





          Electronic stuff such as computer, smartphone, camera and many types of gadget also you can get it at cheaper price.

          Besides Akihabara, I want to go to Shibuya. It is the popular city throughout the world as fashion city. Lots of young people likes to go here because it has a lot of fashion store or fashion district and lots of delicious food sells here. Shibuya also known as the busiest city in Japan and one of Tokyo's busiest railway stations. It also famous for its Shibuya Crossing.


Shibuya Fashion District
 
SHIBUYA CROSSING

 See this video to view the popular crossing


          One of the place in Shibuya that I like to visit is Shibuya Railway Station. It has one of the best-known stories and the most sad movie adaptation I have ever watch. It is the story of Hachiko, a dog who waited on his master at Shibuya Staion everyday from 1923 to 1935, eventually becoming a national celebrity for his loyalty. A statue of Hachiko was built adjacent to the station and the surrounding Hachiko Square is now the most popular meeting point in the area.

Hachiko Statue
 
This is the movie adaptation of Hachiko. I really recommend you guys to watch this movie. The most sad movie I've ever watch in my life~

          So this is the first part of the interesting place in Japan that I want to go. There are a lot more of things that I want to tell you guys. So, you guys can wait for my second part in my next update. See you again and have a great day. Sayonara~

No comments:

Post a Comment