Wednesday 20 April 2016

INTERESTING PLACE

          Hello dear blog readers. It seems you guys come back here to see the second part of interesting place in Japan. I have gathered many information about my favourite place in Japan and I want to share it with you guys. Last time I've already talk about Akihabara and Shibuya that has been popular for its moderness. This time, lets go out from the city and head to the natural beauty of Japan. We are going to the highest mountain in Japan that is Mount Fuji.
MOUNT FUJI
           Mount Fuji is located about 100 kilometres Sout-West of Tokyo. On clear day, we can see Mount Fuji from Tokyo City. It is known as symbol of Japan. It also can be recognize easily because of its snowy top. We can go hiking, sightseeing and appreciate the beauty created by god. Besides that, when we are travelling Japan by using high-speed rail or shinkansen, we can see the panoramic view from inside the train.

This look so beautiful~

          Next stop is Okinawa Island. I want to go to Okinawa Island because it is the largest of the Okinawan Islands and the Ryukyu Islands of Japan. It has beautiful beach and has tropical climates.

           Okinawans people also known as the longest lifespan in the world. I think this information might be new to you. It also full of history place like Okinawa Prefectural Peace Memorial Museum. This museum was built to remember the people that died during the bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima.
Okinawa Prefectural Peace Memorial Museum

           
          So this is among the place that I want to visit someday in Japan. Before I finish my writing, recently I've the heard news about earthquake that happen in Kumamoto, Japan on 14th of April. It was 6.2 magnitude earthquake that killed at least 44 peoples and injured about 3000 others in total. More than 44000 people have been evacuated from their homes due to the disaster.
 
Some road had damage badly




Firemen and others help the trap victims
           I hope that people in Japan will stay strong and lets pray for their safety. They will grow up from this disaster and be stronger in the future.


          Thats all for this topic and thank you for reading my post. Have a great day to you dear readers and hope we will meet again. Sayonara~

No comments:

Post a Comment