Saturday 13 February 2016

 DREAM
       Well hello there! Welcome to my blog. I hope you have a nice and great day today.Topics for thing that I'm gonna write today is about dream. Every person on this Earth has their own dreams that they want to accomplish. So basically this dream is about ambitions or things that you want to do in the future. So its not about 'dreams' that you go to bed and dreams any kind of dream in your head. By the way, last night I'm dreaming about eating two large buckets of pudding.It was really delicious. Well lets put that aside because today I'm gonna tell you about my dreams in the future.


             
            My big dreams started when I have this great hobby. My hobby is watching 'anime' a.k.a japanese animation. I like to watch it all day long from morning to night. Through anime I got know everything about Japan. Basically from culture,community,social life and everything else. One thing that I'm really interested in is japanese idol. The most popular idol group in Japan is AKB48.

AKB48!!!


            They are a female group idol consist more than 100 members. They are from Akihabara, Japan. I like their songs very much especially songs called Kokoro no Placard. Besides that, I also like their energetic and cute dance for a certain song. In this group idol, the member that I suport most is Mayu Watanabe. I think she is the most beautiful and cutest girl that I've ever seen. She is 21 years old. Her personality is very funny and girly and I also like hairstyle and fashion style. Plus, I also watch many kinds of variety show that AKB48 attennds for to see more their variable characters. Besides that, they have an own idol theater in Akihabara, Japan. This group idol has been rising from year 2005. One of my dreams is that I hope someday I'll be able to visit the AKB48 Theater and watch my favourite idol sings and dances in live. I also like to attend their handshake events and see Mayu Watanabe in real person.
Watanabe Mayu...my oshimen~


I really want to go to this theater!!!


This is the handshake event that really popular at Japan.
Finally the conclusion, in the future I really want to work hard and go visiting Japan to realise my
dreams. I will not let my dreams be dreams because I'm gonna do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment